Monday, September 30, 2024

Holly Jolly Bar Quilt Along

 I have joined in with the Holly Jolly Bar quilt along.  It is a free quilt along but you will need the Holly Jolly Bar book which is only $10.00.  You can read all about it   HERE 

Here are my blocks for weeks 1 and 2.  I must admit I am not fast at picking fabrics from a collection to make it scrappy.  I think I like it so far.  This is a project I shouldn't have started because I have so many other ones happening.


I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week.  Please be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing with us.


Saturday -  Quilting Patchwork Appliqué           

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   quiltinglearningcombo.blogspot.com

My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Wishing everyone a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. I love your version, it's going to be a fun and festive quilt! A projet you shouldn't have started? Well, that's ring a bell ;)) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!