Monday, August 14, 2023

Q4K - 23-11

 I cut this kit last December for a quarter log cabin quilt, kiddo size at 46 x 56. I started with a quarter log cabin block in EQ, used the symmetry tool to get this arrangement just to be different. Finally quilted it with a pretty blue Glide thread top and bottom.   I call this quilting design  "organic".  It started out with a definite plan with a curved ruler but I ended up doing it faster free hand.  The kiddos wont mind.



here is the back...........  a fleece print with adorable puppies.  everybody loves puppies, especially me.



I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week. Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

Confessions of a Fabric Addict


I wish you all a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! The layout of the blocks really makes it more interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely finish--I especially love those cute soft doggies on the back..a nice snuggly quilt!! Nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! That puppy fleece on the back is perfect. Great quilting you did on this! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/16/wednesday-wait-loss-341

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! You could enter this post in my National Dog Day linky party August 26 - puppies on a quilt back qualify!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!