Monday, March 11, 2019

Asian Lanterns

I have a finished quilt to share today.  It was made from the free Beaded Lanterns pattern shared  HERE.

Started August 25, 2018 thanks to a Stashbuster challenge.  I actually cut 2 kits of this pattern.  The other kit is waiting for attention.  Maybe next year ...............

My quilt holders for photos found it easier to hold it up sideways instead of straight up.


The backing .......  a flowery piece of extra-wide fabric



I used Irfanview to rotate my photo which shows it right side up  but at a bit of an odd angle.  It still looks better this way .  Quilted all-over clamshells,  finished at 62 1/2 x 80 1/2 .


I'm joining these linky parties this week ..........................








Be sure to visit these sites and have a great week !  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Your Lanterns is a lovely quilt! Love the pretty backing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt. Printed the pattern. Put it on my to make list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! This quilt is on my bucket list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lanterns! This looks like an awesome scrap buster! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat again! Thanks for sharing the link to this pattern. I love how this quilt turned out, and even more the clamshell quilting! Ooh, that is my favorite quilting pattern but I have yet to give it a try. One day soon the perfect quilt will present itself - maybe I can make this pattern and try it! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!