Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Q4K 19-15

I needed a baby quilt to gift for a baby girl soon so I quilted up this top that was shared back in September and has been sitting pin basted on my table for a couple months.  This was a kit that I gathered from stash last December.  I am a bit behind in my Quilt 4 Kids project -  I prepared 20 kits and still have 4 remaining to do.

It measures 42 x 42 .



I'm linking up with …………………….




    Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Love the brighter cheery colors--someone will love this for sure...;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors. Perfect baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt. Can you share the pattern. I make and give away quilts for children and adults. I think it could be made bigger. Have a Merry Christmas. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So warm and colorful! I know the recipient will love it!

    Michelle
    http://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the finish quilting. I need to do something with all my tops. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a cool quilt!! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color and fabric choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cheery quilt! It will make some girl warm and happy. Congratulations on making so many this year! Of course the year is not over yet, so perhaps you can make a few more of the ones you have kitted. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!