Saturday, May 23, 2020

RSC 2020 -April & May Round 2

Working hard at cutting and sewing scrappies for the 2nd set of blocks I'm making this year.  Someone referred to them as scraptastic stars.  Next month I'll lay out the sets that are done on the design wall , just to be inspired by their progress.  These blocks are 12 inches.  Only one more block style to catch up with my RSC projects this year,  but I need 6 of them.





Late this week I caught up on the remaining RSC blocks for this years projects - 6 double pinwheels




I'm linking up with Angela of Soscrappy  and tomorrow with Cynthia for Oh Scrap.  

and starting Monday I'll share with ...........



Wednesday ………..  Quilt Fabrication
                                                                                  The Inquiring Quilter
                                                                                   


                                                             Friday …………. Alycia Quilts


Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing  this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by..

19 comments:

  1. The Scraptastic Stars are just lovely...I hope your Memorial Day weekend is a good one
    ~ ~ ~ waving in the fog Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks! I love all kinds of star blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good progress! I do like the scraptastic stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE those Double Pinwheel blocks for the RSC, Kat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Scraptastic Stars are lovely. BTW, that’s the name given to them by the pattern maker, Melissa Corey of Happy Quilting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stars and those pinwheels..... gorgeous. I can't wait to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stars and pinwheels are both great blocks, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your double pinwheels also! Scraptastic stars are in my to-do notebook! So many blocks I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, squeals -- I love your Scraptastic Stars AND your Double Pinwheels! Beautiful, cohesive mix of colors and prints, and your piecing is so precise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so enjoying your RSC block's this year. Great choices!

    Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The double pinwheel blocks are very intriguing--did you design these yourself? Great scrappy blocks under your needle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous blocks! Love the double pinwheels. Will make a great quilt with lots of movement!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I like those double pinwheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these so much! The double pinned are especially pretty. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how your stars are turning out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!