Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Pitter Patter Q4K 21-2

 This was a truly fun pattern to make.  You can find the pattern at GE Quilt Designs.Com.

I did not make it QAYG style and I adjusted the sizing a bit .  (grin).  It measures 40 x 52.  I free motion quilted it in an afternoon on my sit down.  It is so bright and happy. I will definitely be making more of these.




The backing is a lovely blue flannel with little red and yellow flowers.  I wanted to keep it appropriate for both boys and girls, but the flannel matched so perfectly, I used it anyway.  I wish I wasnt so segregated in what is wanted for boys or girls.




I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Wednesday  -   Quilt Fabrication

                    -     Inquiring Quilter

Thursday  -  My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have a safe and happy week.      Thanks so much for stopping by.
                              

7 comments:

  1. I love the happy color mix. The backing is a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty child's quilt. I love primary colors in children's quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Kat!!! I enjoy following along with Gudrun twice a week, so of course I recognized the pattern right away! I like the circle quilting you did on it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute quilt, Kat!! Who doesn't like a fast finish? Thanks for the link. Off to check out that pattern...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great kids quilt! Love the bright colors! It’s truly hard to make a gender neutral quilt! So many fabrics are floral. My granddaughter requested a purple and gold quilt ( her HS colors) for her graduation quilt. “ And no flowers please, Gramma”. That was tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute quilt!! and the colors are so bright and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy little finish! So cute. I love it when I can quilt something in an afternoon! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!