Monday, April 12, 2021

Tree of Life - March blocks

 Time to share the March blocks for the tree of life stitch along before I forget again.  My set of blocks are missing the bottom triangle blocks because I didnt have the re-sized triangle pattern at the time I made these.  Denise has since made the file of triangle blocks for me,  resized to fit the 3 inch finished blocks  I am making.  I will share those along with April blocks next month.   Thanks again Denise.



I'm linking up with Denise at For the Love of Geese with my March blocks.  Be sure to visit there to see who else is participating in this project.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a safe and happy week.

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is going to be so pretty. The yellow and greens are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!