Monday, August 23, 2021

Autumn Pumpkins

 I made an autumn tablerunner and wall banner last week, finished the binding this morning.  This project was 100%  inspired by Vicki of   knitbug2 .   Thank you, Vicki,  for showcasing your creative ideas to help motivate our journey.  You can also visit her Etsy shop  for lovely seasonal patterns

I made this banner design into a tablerunner by placing a banner on each end and a center block to separate the two.  It finished at 12" x 64".  The appliques are top stitched down and FMQ in the piecing.









I used a pretty print by Kansas Troubles for the backing,  cotton batt & gold Glide thread for the stitching,




Here is the banner finishing at 12" x 26 " .




I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.


Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

The Joyful Quilter


I wish everyone a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. Your table runner came out great! I especially love your fabric picks for those cute little acorns. Cannot wait for Fall to get here; this heat is just sweltering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty, Kat! Love those fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love your fall work. Very festive. ( We have a few trees dropping stray leaves, but I think it is more because of the storms of late.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so cute and just in time for fall! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful Kat. You have caught the spirit of Autumn so well with your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable!!! and!! hopefully it brings in fall ( to me) quickly!! haha - Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Kat! Tablerunner and banner are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Fall is a favorite time of year for me! Love all your color/fabric choices “

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fall colors in your runners. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful autumn runner, Kat! Thanks for joining the August 2021 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge. I'm sur you will enjoy that runner as the weather cools!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Top to top banners made the perfect table runner! Love the pinwheels and thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this runner and banner. I love the colours. Great job! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great job! I love fall color and temps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!