Sunday, December 19, 2021

Christmas table runners & mats

 I've been spending time making some tablerunners for the Christmas season.  I have 3 finished, 2 adorable octagon topperss waiting to be quilted and a few more ideas printed and waiting to be done.  They are very time consuming considering their smaller size.


I bought this pattern at a quilt show in July.  I plan to make a few more of this style, with other elements replacing the trees.  The pattern is by Doghouse Designs.



This pattern is from Vicki's Crafts aka  knitbug2 .  I used soft batting for the beards to give it some texture.




I re-created this runner from an online photo.  It is a bit bold. I would like it better if the background fabric was more subtle.  


Now I've changed course and working on quilted hot pads and story books.  

I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework..

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

                     The Joyful Quilter


Have a great holiday week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. You made beautiful table runners, Kat. Well done!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely runners!!I especially am drawn to those trees one...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty runners! The trees are especially striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all so fun, Kat! I love the one with the Christmas trees, especially. Neat design! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to see your version of my gnome pattern! Cute addition of the stars. Merry Christmas 🌲

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you with a trifecta of TABLE SCRAPS Challenge entries, Kat!! They all turned out beautifully. Looking forward to seeing what you do for the hot pads you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Christmas runners! I especially like the trees one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely runners for the Christmas season! I especially love the variety. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely little Gnome table runner. Like the tree and braid ones too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!