Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday Quilt Hop * 2-4-2022


Welcome to the Friday Quilt Hop.
I hope you discover new inspiration today.


Uses layers cakes.;  what if you cut squares in a color group and use a complimentary color for the sashing?  (offered by Liz in Houston)


https://quilting.craftgossip.com/scrap-busting-quilt-patterns/2019/06/08/

18 scrappy quilt patterns of all shapes and sizes


Color My World: Tutorials (lovetocolormyworld.blogspot.com)

adorable baby quilt, christmas stockings, small projects, gift bags;

easter eggs, hearts & more


15 minutes play...BumbleBeans Inc.: Tutorials

all things crumb piecing and a Y-seam video


I wish you a happy and healthy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Super links this week--lots of clever improv ideas--Merci
    [I'm going to call you "My very own Enabler" hahaha]
    hugs in the rain Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!