Monday, February 14, 2022

SAHRR 2022 round 4

 I still haven't given this project a name yet.  Here is my progress through Round 4.  I combined specs for round 3 and 4 together into one round.  This round is 4 - 1/2 inch finished.  My next round of applique will be much wider.  You can see how other quilters are progressing with their rounds   HERE .


I love this project and plan to use this philosophy for designing more often !  Here is my project through round 4 .............  It measures 41-1/2" so far.  


I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Please be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...


Have yourself a happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Your design for SAHRR is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving how you combined the stars and signature blocks together! Can't wait to see what you do with the applique! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is coming together so well--loving the colorway you have chosen...mice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I'm crazy about your color choices. Combining the 3rd and 4th borders worked out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, it really has a southwest flair to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is turning out so pretty! It's very vibrant. I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm crazy about this color palette. The robin's egg blue grabs my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it!! your colors are amazing!
    and all the graphic ness !! Too cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how your SAHRR quilt is turning out, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you combined the round 3 and round 4 prompts into one border--they look so great together! What a lovely quilt this is becoming. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!