Monday, March 14, 2022

Fabulous Feathers - a finish

 This project was a free quilt along with Angela Walters,  She designed the fabric panel to accommodate the feather designs being taught.  I have learned so much from Angela's videos.  It is the nudge to do it and she is so easy to follow along.  You can find Angela's  project posts   HERE .

Here are photos of my Fabulous Feathers quilt challenge.  I added extra borders and it finished at 59 x 69.  It was started November 5, 2021 but waited for an opportunity to pin baste it.   I did most of the quilting last month.  Some areas don't look  great.  I wont point them out.  I enjoyed the process and that's what counts.





I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.


Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Hoooooooo, so pretty! I love the soft colors, and my, what a beautiful quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such lovely work in these quilting challenges with Angela. Well done, Kat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!! you did an amazing job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, those feathers are fabulous. Having just learned how to do them, I am super impressed with your design and how you applied them in so many different areas differently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those feathers are truly fabulous! Love it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!