Sunday, April 17, 2022

Hands 2 Help Comfort Quilt progress

 I've taken time to start 2 more comfort quilts for the Hands2Help program.  You can read all about the program  here ...................


Just getting more tops ready for pin basting at the church this coming Thursday.  I haven't decided who to send my quilts to yet as most of them measure approx 46 x 58 and are designed to appeal to the youth.

Here are two more tops nearly flimsy ready and have 2 more planned for the next couple days.  That should be 5 happy quilts to donate.  Yay!

This pattern is called Grandmas Goodness and is designed by Gudrun Erla of GEQuiltDesigns.com  It is so adorable and I plan to make many more of this style.  It measures 46 x 58.


This pattern is called Step by Step, designer is theirishquilter.com  I think I goofed on the color placement,  it is nearly a flimsy  You can see it needs trimmed and an outer border then it will also measure 46 x 58.


I see there will be lots of machine quilting to do next week.  In the meantime, I'm joining these fun linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.

                                          

All week visit  -  The Academic Quilter

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


I wish you a safe and creative week  and  Happy Easter!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. 2 pretty quilts for H2H.
    Well done, Kat.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!!! I love the colors and prints you used! Best wishes for quilting. Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts for charity! Looks like you have quite a few now to quilt. Can't wait to see them finished. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!