Sunday, June 19, 2022

Grandmas Goodness Blue Stripe

 I cut this quilt kit last December during a cutting spree.  Obviously it was quick to sew together, a bunch longer to quilt when you fuss like I do.  It is 46 x 58  I quilted it with a blue Glide thread and white bottom line thread in the bobbin.


It has a nice layer of cotton batting and backed with a fleece print.


I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.


Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


I wish you a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely finish--those blues all play so well together..nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Julierose said...beautiful blues and the pretty backing so matches the front. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilting you did on this! Really makes it special. Love that backing! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another great finish. I love that you used a strip fabric for the stripes! And the perfect backing for this one:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!