Sunday, December 17, 2023

Tree of Life

 This latest finish was a quilt along shared by Denise of  the Quiltery .  Sew Along's - Quiltery (fortheloveofgeese.com)  It is no longer free. I posted about this project way back in August 2021, so it's been waiting for attention for over 2 years.  Scrapbox Quilts: Search results for tree of life

It was designed in bed size but I made a miniature using 3 inch finished blocks. It was paper pieced to get such tiny logs.  With multiple thin borders, it finished at 33 inches.  I had fancy free motion quilting plans but I was not impressed with my skills at the time I was working on it  and  ended up just getting it over with.


I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing with us.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

Tuesday  -   Blog Posts – Quilt Schmilt

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

Confessions of a Fabric Addict


I wish you a safe and happy holiday week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Nice job. Amazing that you went so small! But the finished project is wonderful. And, the interesting thing to me is you didn't let it age all that long! (I'm speaking to me about aging projects.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful wall hanging! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mini! Fancy quilting would have detracted I think so better that you "got it done." I love it! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/12/20/wednesday-wait-loss-359

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, thank you for sharing a link to my site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!