Saturday, May 4, 2024

Koby Quilt

 This is a design from GEQuiltDesigns.com.  It was a quilt-along last year.  It was so quick and easy, I vowed to make many......... one of these days.  I made this 60 x 80 quilt and a smaller child quilt from a half yard bundle.  I quilted it with Glide thread.  The quilting is hard to see on all the print fabrics. The smaller quilt was finished and donated last year. The backing is a floral print.


I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Saturday -  Quilting Patchwork Appliqué

                        soscrappy (superscrappy.blogspot.com)

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   quiltinglearningcombo.blogspot.com

My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have yourself a happy and productive week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


7 comments:

  1. I love your quilt, these fabrics are pretty with the golden shade. They bring some sunshine in it! Great pattern.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bunch of fabrics for this quilt, it looks super easy. I love her patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize this pattern!!! Great job--fun fabrics and backing! And great idea--round the corners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilt and fun fabrics! I really like the rounded corners. Thanks for sharing with us on Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta LOVE your vow- haha!!! I feel you!! this is a great quilt - and the colors look so great together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty quilt! Fast and easy, that's how I like 'em. Great pattern for making a bunch of quilts. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/05/08/wednesday-wait-loss-379

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat, congrats on a great finish. It is hard to see the quilting on a busy quilt, but hopefully it wasn't too difficult to quilt. Thanks for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!