Saturday, June 15, 2024

Safari Panel

 This is my progress this week.  Lots of interruptions but mostly too much time spent online.  I quilted up this little panel with free motion around and in the shapes.  I kept it light for child cuddling.  This little panel was gifted to me by a dear friend and quilting buddy, along with the flannel print that you can see on the back where the bottom right corner is pinned up.  She has since aged out of doing the craft.

This piece finished at 32 x 43.  I quilted it with Glide thread.  I tried a sample of King Tut gold variegated which gave my machine fits and so it is eliminated from my thread drawers. I worked for 1-1/2 days getting my machine behavior back to its normal. 


I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Saturday -  Quilting Patchwork Appliqué

                        soscrappy (superscrappy.blogspot.com)

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   quiltinglearningcombo.blogspot.com

My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have yourself a happy and productive week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



6 comments:

  1. Oh what a darling little child's quilt you've made!! Nice work hugs, Julierose;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this quilt! The panel is lovely, and it will be cherish by a little one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some child will love the quilty hugs this quilt is going to hand out;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job on this panel. And, it will definitely be a hit with some child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I really like how you did the rounded corners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable! Love that you quilted it lightly--it looks so soft and cuddly. So sorry that thread gave you fits, but oh so glad you have your machine back to working normally. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/06/19/wednesday-wait-loss-385

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!