I received a box of baby size quilt tops from Valerie of ME via Heartstrings Group. I paired a lovely piece of matching purple print by Tula Pink for the back . This baby quilt will be donated to The Hope Center which provides medical services for new moms-to-be.
I free motion quilted using a template by Amanda Murphy. I think she called it a petal which I rotated around to make this quilting design. I think it looks pretty on this quilt.
I'm joining all these lovely linky parties this week. Please be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.
Monday - Small Quilts & Doll Quilts
Monday Musings at Songbird Designs
Wednesday - The Inquiring Quilter
Thursday - quiltinglearningcombo.blogspot.com
Friday - Alycia Quilts
Wishing you a happy and creative week. Thanks so much for stopping by.


The matching purple print backing is adorable and I love your quilting too. These flowers look like they were made with a spirograph. Thank you for sharing and linking up!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteNice quilting -- very pretty design for that quilt.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a pretty finish, Kat! You had the perfect backing and quilting plan for it. Does the Heart Strings group make all string quilts?
ReplyDeleteAlways love seeing string quilts!
ReplyDeleteNice quilting and what a great back for the top you received. It is a special finish for a special someone at some point!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on that finish. The backing is perfect to go with the colors on the front.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! The backing is the perfect choice, and I really like the quilting design. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh that is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love the way the backing compliments the top. Lovely finish!
ReplyDeleteThese purples speak to my heart, Kat! Beautiful! Great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty quilt! Your floral quilting is perfect for it. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/07/29/wednesday-wait-loss-495
Great choice of backing and a lovely quilt! The quilting worked perfectly for it. This will make some child very happy to snuggle with!
ReplyDelete