Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Template Tuesday

My DH is so accommodating!  I got over-enthusiastic about this template set that contains an abundance of design possibilities.  He rushed me to the LQS who is about 10 miles away and who also just happened to have a template set in stock. He is a treasure!

Lots of markings on the ruler to guide you. I hope to try using it with and without fusibles. I love the serpentine and scallop edges.




This is the creator of these rulers. The video demonstration provides a sampling of the design possibilities.  It was an effective selling tool.   The leaflet that accompanies the rulers is not an instructional at all.       http://suepellanddesigns.com/instructions/videos/

I'm looking for additional instruction for these templates. If anyone knows other links, tutorials or galleries applying to these rulers, please let me know!  Thank you so much. 

4 comments:

  1. Your DH is a keeper. Look at all that fun you can have experimenting with those new templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved scalloped edges but never tried them yet! My husband is supportive when the money is there for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have purchased this set of rulers but haven't done anything with them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us remember to share any tips we may discover along the way. I will be watching the video a few times. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!