Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Quilts 4 Kids 19-2

This quilt was such fun to quilt up.  Stitched around the elements of all the beach balls and fmq all over.  Had a bad time with the binding, but wasnt about to rip it out since it was stitched at a 2.0 setting.  I will make adjustments on my next binding adventure.

So here is Q4K 19-2, 45 x 54.



and a fun fleece backing ................


I made my first goal of  completing 2 Q4K per month.  I hope February is as productive.

I'm linking up with :


Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing.  
Thanks so much for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Yay Yay Yay! I am happy to hear that January was productive for you. Mine was as well. We need to keep the momentum up all year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!