Monday, May 13, 2019

365 Day QAL - Project 1

This top was prepared with the revised Alabama Rambler block.  You can read more about this block  HERE.     The 365 day quilt along will start June 1st and I made this  top to accommodate many daily quilting designs that will be shared by Natalia Bonner over at Piece and Quilt.com .

I have been on a piecing binge these last several days and I'd really rather quilt !  But had to get tops ready to sandwich,  then let the quilting begin.

I know this 365 Day QAL will take several quilt tops and that's okay.  It's opportunity to mix it up with other designs.  You dont want them all alike.  I'll be off shopping for some ombre fabrics for other designs and will do some whole cloth.  What fun !

Here is Project 1 - no official name yet.  It's not really wrinkled.  It's the flannel underneath that isnt  laying snug against the board.  I will get it sandwiched on Tuesday at church during a marathon basting day.




I'm linking up with Small Quilts and Doll quilts today for Design Wall Monday.  Be sure to visit there to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors, it will be fantastic once quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is great. I am interested in following along with the 365 day project. I have yet to use rulers, although I have free motion quilting for years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty use of solid colors, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!