Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Quilts 4 Kids 19-7 and 19-8

Still keeping with my personal goal of 2 quilts 4 kids per month.  I have already decided to change this goal to 1 larger teen quilt per month for next year.

Okay,  these are # 7 and # 8  finished.  Not thrilled with these.  Hoping some child will love them.  Fortunately the 2 kits for May are much brighter looking.




and the back .....................








and the back ...........................




I'm linking up with :



Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Those are going to be great for comforting kids and I totally don't blame you for switching next year's goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both great quilts for some one that needs them

    ReplyDelete
  3. While you may not be thrilled about these, I can envision two children who will cherish them and snuggle with them. I think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of great finishes Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome goal to make 2 quilts for kids each month! My Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt is destined to be donated to Quilts for Kids. I'm not as prolific as you are, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great goal. I know some child is going to love them, and know that they are loved in return. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!