Monday, September 23, 2019

365 Day Quilt Along - Panel 2

A block design every day for an entire year!  I'm still hangin in there and truly enjoying it.  I see an improvement in my quilting too.  My only dilemma is keeping each design fresh in my mind since there are so many.  A big big thank you to Natalia Bonner of  Piece and Quilt.com  for all her hard work presenting and inspiring us with this long term project.


and so Panel # 2  is now finished.   I am hoping young teens will like this quilt design.  The colors are bright and happy.  This one measures 52 x 59.  It has one layer of cotton batting which made it easy to push around while quilting.  I quilt on a Janome 9400  and  an Artistic Quilter 16 sit down.





and since my quilting brain always heads straight for the backing so I can see all the quilting definition,   here is a pic of the back.

 


I am joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing  too.

                   Monday            -   Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

Wednesday     -  Quilt Fabrication

                              -   The Inquiring Quilter

                       -  Esthers Quilt Blog

Friday            -  Alycia's Quilt Blog


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great week !

7 comments:

  1. Oh what fun - and a great way to learn more quilting designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the quiltng!! I thought about trying to quilt along, but the ONLY thing I do EVERYDAY is eat and sleep. Beyond that, all bets are off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This very old "teen" likes this quilt a lot. The quilting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't love this quilt? It's beautiful, and I love all the different quilting motifs you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome idea and I bet you are learning loads about quilting. Love this design and I think someone will be very happy when they receive it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding an inspiring quilting design and Natalia has them all! Beautiful quilting on your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! The quilting is gorgeous and the colors work so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!