Monday, September 9, 2019

Quilt Tops - Q4K 19-15 & 19-16

I made good progress last week.  Along with machine quilting on the 365 Day QAL with Natalia Bonner  and  machine quilting on the aqua version of dream big with Amy Johnson ( these ladies are really inspiring me),  I slipped in some needed piecing...…  the August kits for quilt 4 kids.  I wish I had more of those fabrics to make them  bigger ---- maybe next time.  It was really fun and quick to put together.


and


These should be fun quilt quilt.  In the meantime,  I'm linking up with my favorite parties.....  Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing this week.


Wednesday  -  Quilt Fabrication



Friday  -  Alicia's Quilt Blog


Have a great week!  Thanks so much for stopping by.



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors in these quilts...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat little design for a kid's quilt! Did you kit them up yourself like that, Kat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design. I love designs like this that are relatively simple yet at first glance look oh so complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty quilts - I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both quilts are such fun. Love the colour ways you imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow two more charity quilts! I bet you're having fun playing with quilting designs on the other quilts. You can apply what you're learning there to the charity quilts and make them extra special! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!