Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Tree of Life - August blocks

 Evidently I've started this project,  the Tree of Life, a paper piecing pattern being shared over at For the Love of Geese  blog.  I am making mine a miniature so paper piecing is definitely the method to use.

Here is the project created by.For The Love of Geese  .............  the September file is now ready to get working on, so visit there if you want the patterns..

logcabintreeoflife 



and here is my August blocks ............


same blocks, another view


I'm linking up my August blocks with For The Love of Geese blog.  Hope to see you there.

Have a safe and happy week.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Those beautiful blues really make the blocks pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your teeny tiny blocks and the dark blue is going to create a lot of interest. Thank you for linking up and participating in the QAL. See you next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!