Sunday, November 29, 2020

Good Dogs Too Panel plus ........

 I was recently inspired to make the Good Dogs Too panel into a lap quilt.  I would have preferred a rectangle shape,  but  square it is ............ 52 x 52.

It is quilted with the serpentine design in a cross hatch,  just to keep it simple.  I didnt have the energy to FMQ around all those elements.  It is backed with a fabric that says "sisters forever"  in purples and navy.  Since it is not backed with a fleece,  I used a puffy poly batt in between.  


Here is the back .................


I've been taking photos with my IPhone but when i enlarge them,  they are a bit fuzzy.  Maybe I should go back to using the camera and see if I can improve on the details.

In the meantime,  I'm joining these wonderful linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing this week.






Wednesday ……….. https://www.quiltfabrication.com/

                                      The Inquiring Quilter


                          https://quiltinglearningcombo.blogspot.com/ 
                                                                                   
                                                             Friday …………. Alycia Quilts


I wish you a safe and happy week.   Thanks so much for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Super cute way to expand that panel, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the panel. You might want to check to make sure the iPhone lens is clean. It's easy to put a fingerprint on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job and the quilting is perfect. It should be well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat! Wonderful panel that’s now a beautiful and useful quilt. The dogs represented are fun! I would love to snuggle underneath this any day! Thanks for linking up this week and one day early! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cute as can be! I love how you curve the corners - that makes a nice finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in this panel! The curved corners are a great feature! Sometimes it’s “Hip to be Square!”

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Such a darling quilt to snuggle under!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pannel, and the backing is lovely too!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute quilt! Love those little doggie faces. Makes me smile. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!