Sunday, November 1, 2020

Tree of Life - October blocks

 Time to share a pic of October's blocks for my miniature Tree of Life project.  This project is led by Denise of  For The Love of Geese  website.  Don't let 'miniature' scare you, it was my choice to make it that size.  Denise is sharing the project in full size.

So,  here are my 7 blocks for October.



and since they look similar to the other blocks,  I will also share a pic of  August, September and October blocks together ............  just for fun.



Be sure to visit Denise  at   For the Love of Geese  to see who else has joined in to share this project and get the instructions for yourself.

Thanks so much for stopping by  and stay safe.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks--I really think you are doing a beautiful job on these
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture in the neutral/white blocks will add dimension to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love log cabin blocks. I will have to go check out what you are all doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors really make the blocks pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love where this is going. I am looking forward to the next episode in this series :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!