Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday Quilt Hop * 7-30-2021


Welcome to the Friday Quilt Hop.
I hope you discover new inspiration today.


lots of little projects; christmas, winter themes & some applique
and embroidery techniques

a large selection of quilt patterns from blocks like herringbone, tunnel block, 
twirleys and clamshell .................plus a large assortment of  quilting skills tutorials
scroll to the end for some small scrappy projects.

some interesting orphan block layouts
plus drawstring bags, pillows, scrappy quilts & more


Have a safe and happy weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.




 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Great inspiration links. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!