Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday Quilt Hop * 11-12-2021


Welcome to the Friday Quilt Hop.
I hope you discover new inspiration today.


scrappy quilts with alternating white background;
some from Moda Bake Shop plus  
Curtain Call, Regent Street Star, Square Dance Mini plus more

discovered by Elizabeth Broussard

SimpleWays to Store Rulers and Templates | AllPeopleQuilt.com

interesting real-world tips for organizing rulers.

also offered by Liz B.


Lots of tutorials; quilt blocks, colorful scrappy quilts,
and assorted incidental projects


a new quilt for christmas, lots of flying geese


I wish you a safe and happy weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely links, Kat!! One of them reminded me of another project to add to my RSC 22 list. Oops! I'm pretty sure that I didn't need anything else to work on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!