Sunday, November 7, 2021

Puppy Parade - SAHRR

 I made good progress on one of my SAHRR ( stay at home round/row robin ) projects this week.  I picked an interesting layout and transformed the row descriptions and panel blocks into this quilt I call Puppy Parade.  The photo is taken indoors, so the fabrics are much more vibrant than it appears.  Now it waits for pin basting and quilting.  It is so bright and colorful and makes me smile.

It measures 67 x 75,  a very large lap size.  I used a Kona white in the background and a colorful fat quarter collection for the piecing.




I'm joining all these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework..

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


13 comments:

  1. Oh, that is cute! I love the puppies and the fun in between blocks, too. Great design, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty quilt, Kat. Love the layout. Great use of those puppy panels blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, fun, colorful quilt!!! Love those puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out beautifully--all those dogs are stars;))) So adorable
    Nice work--hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute quilt! Love the variety of blocks between the puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how this came out! The addition of the extra, different blocks really sets all of the dog panels off nicely - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout of alternate blocks and how the puppies are framed. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Stars!!! THIS IS ADORABLE!!!! Love those happy dogs and all the cool colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh — I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Puppy Parade!!! Fabulous way to showcase those precious pooches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who couldn't love puppies on parade? So cute. Love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!