Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sudoku Girls Quilt # 1

 I cut out this pattern as a kit last December.  Since I needed a canvas to stitch along with Natalia Bonner for her third annual 9 Patchalong where she shares new ruler quilting designs, I used it to follow along with her blocks.  It finished at 46 x 54.  My designs look a bit different since my blocks are rectangle and not square.  It's difficult to photo quilting designs that were stitched on printed fabrics.  Next year I'm going with blenders.


There is the soft and pretty fleece on the back.

 

I'm linking up with these lovely sites.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing this week.

Sunday   -   Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

 



3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty little quilt, and looks like a great way to practice your quilting! I zoomed in and could see lots of details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty quilt and quilting, very girly. well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!