Sunday, March 19, 2023

Q4K 23-2 and 23-3

 I'm running a bit behind on my personal goal of making 2 quilts for kids each month.  Maybe I can catch up with myself.

In the meantime,  I have finished these 2 quilts for kids which each finished at 38 x 51 after quilting.  I used an extra loft poly batting (trying to use up the roll)  and my usual fleece backing.  I forgot to take a photo of the back but it is an adorable design with different kinds of puppy dogs.

Since these quilts had so much loft to them, I quilted on my DSM with the walking foot.  The kids won't mind as the fabrics are so fun and colorful.


23-2 Beach Balls



and  23-3  Monkeys - which I gave away to a  2 month old foster baby soon as it came out of the dryer



I'm joining these links parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have a great weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by.




4 comments:

  1. Adorable kid quilts. That is a pattern I use often for donation quilts and for gift quilts. It's quick, but also highlights the fun focus fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful goal! These two new quilts are lovely, as always and will bring such comfort. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what cute little quilts! I have some of that Monkey Fabric. I might have to follow your lead and monkey around with it and make a little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such happy quilts!! Congrats on the TWO finishes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!