Sunday, October 20, 2024

Christmas Candle Mat

 I got out the christmas fabrics... progress seems very slow.  Today I have this small octagon candle mat to share.  It finished at 18 inches.  I created it from a photo on the internet.  If I made another one, it will definitely be larger at 24 inches.  It was a bit of a challenge trying to get the striped portion to be the same width as the larger corner triangle sections.  


I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Saturday -  Quilting Patchwork Appliqué           

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   quiltinglearningcombo.blogspot.com

My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Wishing everyone a happy and productive week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!