Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Dash - a finish for donation

 I just finished this quilt.  It is from a 3 yard quilt design called  " Dash ".  My version finished at 42 x 53.  It has cotton batting and a soft gray fleece on the back.   I used the blocks for areas to sample feather designs.  I quilted it on my Janome sit down machine.  I will donate this one to the Heritage of Huntington nursing home.



and here is the view from the back


I'm sharing with these sites this week.  Please visit them to see what other creative quilters are working on.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely feathers! You did a great job on this! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilting and perfect donation quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great feathers!!! Thats so cool to see on the solid back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! 3 yard quilts work up fast. A good way to practice quilting designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilting is lovely; those feathers are fabulous. Love the floral fabric teamed with the red. Your quilt will be like the warmest hug to the blessed recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those 3 yard quilts. Although I like to have extra to do a double binding. Your feathers look very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!