Thursday, January 20, 2022

Quilt 4 Kids - 22-1

 This is a cute strippie - the fabric does all the work this time. It finished at 45 x 51.  I backed it with a fleece and cotton batting.  I quilted it with straight lines on my Janome.  I dont have a pattern to share.  I put it together from a image on the internet, adjusting sizes to suit my backing fabric.



and here is a pic of the fleece backing;



I'm sharing with these linky parties.  Please pay them a visit so you can see what other creative quilters are sharing this week.


Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Thanks so much for stopping by.  

3 comments:

  1. You know that front is cute with its cool polka dots ---- but you grabbed me at the plaid ( haha!!) great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dots! Such a pretty little quilt. It's fun to show off such cute fabric and not cut it up. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the fabric do the work! It’s great, and you had me at , “plaid” too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!