Monday, January 16, 2023

Cat Folk - 2023 SAHRR

 I am participating in the 2023 Stay At Home Round Robin (SAHRR).  You can read all about it here ....... 

Announcing SAHRR 2023 | Quilting Gail     and

 here   SAHRR2023 Schedule and Details – Home Sewn By Us

It begins today.  We are to link up with our center block.  I decided to dig into my stash of panels and a chose this folk art style cat panel.  It was made for a pillow, but I will make a wall hanging from it.  That means my rounds are going to need to be pretty small.

Here is my center block .................


Today I'm linking up with Quilting Gail | A scrappy quilter and not a perfect quilter.  Be sure to visit all the other joining link ups..you will find  here  InLinkz - Linkups & Link Parties for Bloggers

Thanks so much for stopping by.



7 comments:

  1. That is such a cute kitty you chose for the center !! It will be fun seeing how you surround it...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat! I never in a million years would have thought to use a panel as a center block. What a great idea! It's a fun use of the panel and it will be a pretty wall hanging when it's complete. I can't wait to see how this whole project comes together each week. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you clever?? This panel is so cute!!! (Just a thought, if you want to keep it small, just do 1 or 2 sides for each round!). Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting challenge to make small borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to copy your idea next year! Love the panel, especially since I'm a kitty lover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a cute center block - will be fun to see you create around it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet block! It will make a darling quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!