Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Q4K - first finish of 2023

 I finished this quilt 4 kids quilt.  The pattern is free on Villa Rosa Designs.  It is called Picture Frame or Picture Window?  It finished at 42 x 51.  


and here is the fleece backing.  It also has cotton batting and quilted with a pink Glide thread and Bottom line in the bobbin.


Here is my last finish of 2022.  I lost the photo on my camera and had to wait to get another taken after the camera got a batch of new batteries.  You might think its the same photo as the one above,  BUT  when I cut kits for kids quilts, I tend to cut 2 sets, in different colors.  I had so much of this lovely pink/orange flower print,  so I made another,  but swapped the positions of the green and yellow dot prints.  It is easiest to notice on the first inner border around the center.  I used the same fleece backing as in the one above.



I'm joining these lovely linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

   Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have yourself a great week.         Thanks so much for stopping by.



5 comments:

  1. Two pretty quilts, and the fleece backing makes them so comfy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you clever cutting two kits at the same time! Great way to end and start a year! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very pretty quilts and perfect for donation. I love flannel backs on quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cheerful fabrics — wonderful donation quilts that will bring a smile to their recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I really like that floral - its bright and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!