Saturday, April 15, 2023

Hands 2 Help Challenge check-in

 



I worked on a couple baby quilts this week to add to my donations for the Hands 2 Help program.  These are small and made especially to fit some smaller pieces of batting and fleece backings I had.  Perfect size for an infant or on the carseat or stroller.  They are all scrappy and took all day to cut; even using a brick shape accuquilt die.  Pulling and cutting from scrappies just takes me forever.




I used my new Glide (easter palette) threads,  lavender on one and green on the other.  Love quilting with Glide.  

My batch of quilts for this challenge will be taken to our local Ronald McDonald house. I have 4 finished quilts to donate now including the Gingham quilts shared on my last post.

 Be sure to visit Sarah on Sunday to see all the other quilt challenger link ups.

Confessions of a Fabric Addict: Are You Ready For The Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge 2023?


I'm also joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts


Have a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. The quilts are perfect for smaller pieces as stroller quilts! Such a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh aren't those sweet!!! and yes, I agree - it takes me way longer to cut my scraps.... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet quilts! I always look at it the other way. Accuquilt takes forever to cut scraps I can cut in no time with the rotary cutter. LOL Stack those babies up high!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty little quilts! Love that you're donating to the Ronald McDonald House. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!