Saturday, May 22, 2021

RSC21 - May "Reds"

 I got my 5 scrappy red blocks done for this month, which inspired me to also make a R/W/B tablerunner .  If I quilt it in time,  I will share it next week.

This weeks blocks ....................


Since they're on pointe, this years blocks may make a pretty large quilt,  so far I'm keeping up (if we don't count previous years projects).

I'm linking up with Angela of   SoScrappy   and Cynthia  for  Oh Scrap.  Be sure to visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. I love your log cabin blocks. They will make a fantastic rainbow quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty log cabin blocks,Kat. The nine patches will join all the rainbow colors together so well. Have a wonderderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your RED blocks look great! My vote? Share the table runner next week, finished or not, Kat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every month when I see this block I am reminded that it's one I plan to try out. I love the look of that black and white 9-patch with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quarter log cabin design! I love how you said you're keeping up if you don't count last year's projects! That's my story, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the black and white 9 patch really makes this block interesting. It's so fun to make blocks each month with the chosen color, and I don't often get the whole thing put together. You're not the only one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the black and white 9 patch seems to highlight the rest of the block...beautiful. And no, I'm never ever really caught up. I wonder sometimes about my mind as sometimes I'll find blocks that have completely been forgotten. How do I do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s a great block forvRSC21! You go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty red blocks! Any kind of scrappy log cabin makes a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a bag with black & white 3" finished 9 patches. This quilt pattern is on my list for next year, I already have 6 RSC projects in progress. Enough is enough! Happy stitching, the blocks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your red blocks are so striking. Thanks for sharing with oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!