Saturday, May 8, 2021

Tree of Life - April

 I'm ready to share my April blocks  and the 2 blocks from March.  It really is time to put these up on  design wall to see what is still needed to bring this top to completion.  As I've shared before,   this is a free block of month offered by Denise at  "For the Love of Geese".  You will find it   HERE  .

The remaining 2 corner blocks from March


This is my blocks for April ..............




I'm linking my Tree of Life blocks with Denise over at "For the Love of Geese" .   Be sure to visit there to see how others are creating their tree of life project.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful greens and blues. Tree of life will be wonderful as a Rainbow quilt.
    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!