Monday, October 23, 2023

Autumn Toppers

 These are my test toppers made from the 60 degree diamond templates by Krista Moser and Creative Grids.  They were very easy to use and I'm ready to make more projects from them.  Vicki at Vicki's Crafts and Quilting: It's all in the Stars (knitbug2.blogspot.com) got me into this because of this post!

So I went hoppin over at Krista Moser's site and found all kinds of goodies. Blog | Krista Moser: The Quilted Life | Seattle and got myself into lots of trouble.

My test toppers ............  I took a shortcut and just made the diamond centers instead of making stripsets.  I must say I like the effect of the stripsets much better.  But the toppers came together wonderfully and I'm ready to make more diamond patterns.






I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

Tuesday  -   Blog Posts – Quilt Schmilt

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

Confessions of a Fabric Addict


I wish you a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


8 comments:

  1. So glad I could inspire you Kat!!!! But seriously aren't these fun and fast to make, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun! I like the way you used the striped fabric in the diamonds. Looking forward to seeing more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Yes they may look better done with strip sets but these are lovely and a great start! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/25/wednesday-wait-loss-351

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fun. I really want to start concentrating on runners, toppers and hangings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun are those? And with unlimited options

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stitching diamonds can be tricky. Glad you found a easy and fun way to make these toppers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are very cool!! That was a great rabbit hole to go down haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They may have looked better in strip sets, but these are great too! It seems you found an easy and fun way to make them! Thanks for sharing on Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!