Sunday, October 15, 2023

Turkey Calendar Quilt W.H.

 This is a pattern from Kim Schaefer's booklet of Calendar Quilts.  I prepped all the pieces for the turkey last year or maybe it was 2021?  I decided this was the year to complete it.  Spent several afternoons stitching down all the fusible applique and now  I'm enjoying it hanging on the wall.  It's stitched and quilted with Glide Military Gold thread and finished at 26 x 33 . 



I'm joining these linky parties this week.  Be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing with us.

Sunday  -  Quilting is more fun than Housework...

Monday   -   Small Quilts & Doll Quilts

                      Monday Musings at Songbird Designs

Tuesday  -   Blog Posts – Quilt Schmilt

        Wednesday   -   Quilt Fabrication

The Inquiring Quilter

Thursday   -   My Quilt Infatuation

Friday  -  Alycia Quilts

Confessions of a Fabric Addict


Wishing you a safe and happy week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.





10 comments:

  1. What a cute turkey finish!! Nice work--I need to get my "Starry Eyed Jack" piece out for display...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect quilt for the season! Isn't it great to finish something that's been hanging around for awhile? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a cute one! Perfect timing for your finish, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that turkey is too cute. I wonder if I have that book? I thought I did but it may have vanished on me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable turkey finish, awesome you got it done in time to enjoy this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the fabrics you chose for this which are perfect for fall. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/18/wednesday-wait-loss-350

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and just in time to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your turkey looks. I think I have that pattern and may just have to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your calendar quilt is so cute, Kat!! I made all of those cute little quilts a few years back. It is a fun book. I love her little quilts. Thanks for sharing on Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!