Saturday, February 4, 2023

2023 RSC - January

 On the last day of January, I decided to get something done for RSC challenge.  I have participated for so many years and it just felt right to do it again.  So I spent some time sorting the sizes and shapes in my blue scrap bin.  I had several 2 inch strips, so for starters, I decided to cut for the potato chip block.  I have a few other options rolling in my brain now, but this is all I have done for this week.

three ( 3 )  lonely potato chip blocks


I have other blocks planned, but first I have a deadline to quilt a very large queen quilt.  In the meantime, I'm linking up with the creator of RSC   soscrappy (superscrappy.blogspot.com)   and  with Cynthia on Sunday for Oh Scrap  .  Be sure to visit them to see what other scrappy creations are being shared.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


8 comments:

  1. They are so cute & won't be so lonely after this month, I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious in BLUE! Three blocks couldn't possibly be lonely, Kat. It's a Potato Chip party!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun scrappy chip blocks! I agree with Joyful, one is lonely, three is a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, THOSE are my kind of potato chips! Adorable scrappy blocks, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blocks are perfect for 2 inch strips! I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet blue chip blocks! Keep going and see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty blocks, Kat. Great use of your 2" scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice use of 2" strips. Doesn't it feel good to move some strips on to a purposeful block?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!