Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Coming Home Panel

I am eagerly awaiting the Fall season. This is not my usual attitude since fall brings the onset of being another year older. Fall is also just a bit too close to becoming winter. Why is this year different? I have big plans for the "Coming Home Fabric Collection" by Deb Strain, to be released September!
http://debstrain.blogspot.com/2011/05/inroducing-coming-home-fabric.html

I plan to create window valances for my sewing room. I have 5 windows there. I have a lovely wallpaper border of barn quilts  surrounding the top of the room. It has an Americana flair to it.  I had already collected the perfect fabrics to compliment the blocks in the panel. Thank you, Deb Strain!  I can't wait to dress up my little studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!