Sunday, October 6, 2013

Queen of Diamonds update

It's been a long time since I've posted about my english paper piecing (life-long) project which I've termed the Queen of Diamonds.  I have been working on it occasionally. I am not nearly halfway finished, and yet someone may inherit a half-completed, albeit magnificent Queen of Diamonds quilt top.

In the meantime,  I've re-arranged some diamonds, sewed some into sets of four and laid them out again. I am sharing a new photo here.


I have a page created just for this project. You will also find two tutorials about beginning english paper piecing projects.

5 comments:

  1. That will be fabulous when finished. Small steps on a regular basis will get the job done. Think of process... especially if you really enjoy that process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I have hit the EPP craze. My hands can only handle so much. I have stuck to small projects for now. Oh if only I had more time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Seriously gorgeous! I love EPP, but it does take a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!