Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday Archives #13 - Color Wheels, Crafty Projects & Crazy Quilts

It's Tuesday Archives Day - #13, about color wheels, crafty projects and/or crazy quilts.  Since I dabble in other mediums like knitting, crochet and other stitcheries, I'll share some crafty projects.

I've practically given up most time spent with these other mediums, since quilting took over.  I mean quilting truly takes over ................. takes over your mind,  your money and every nook and cranny in your house!

crochet hat & scarf


elementary school book bags

                               
                                     my favourite - greeting cards!


fleece scarves

purse tissue covers


Okay, so most of my stuff these days  is done with fabric of some sort.  I gave away a mountain of yarns to a nursing home several years ago.  Now I can't believe how expensive yarn is.  I refuse to buy it again.  But as I look back, my hobbies of crochet, knitting & needleworks took up ALOT  less room to store and ALOT less $$$.  !

I'm linking up with Val's Quilting Studio where you'll find lots more quilters sharing their projects.

Have yourself a happy day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. What a great collection of crafty sewing! I especially like your school book bags and Christmas cards. Hmmm.....gotta get busy!
    ~Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....ya know I love those school bags...but I truly loved your entire post Kat!! THANKS for sharing your work with us...with I was more crafty behind the sewing machine...only thing I make are snap bags.

      Delete
  2. Oh love those Christmas cards a lot! Am planning on making my own this year in scrapbooking manner...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!