Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tree Skirt UFO

The 2nd part of my UFO challenge last month was to quilt and bind this tree skirt.  The parts were all waiting to be finished since January?  So now it's finally finished.  It will be gifted out or put in a craft sale.  It's been difficult to get true colors in the photos of this skirt, imagine it more green than blue/green.





I always make them reversible by using a pretty christmas print on the back.  I think I like this side better.


I'm linking up with Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation where you will find lots of other creative projects being shared for Needle and Thread Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great design Kat! I have found that I really enjoy working on Christmas things when it's NOT holiday time. Hooray for finishing a UFO!

    Thank you so much for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!