Monday, September 29, 2014

CCQ #7

I quilted up this country panel for Piecemakers Club charity quilt program.  It's bound and ready to pass along to the club at next Thursday's meeting.



I've already started quilting #8 and hope to also have that finished for next Thursday.  I need to move this stuff along because my sewing room is getting over crowded.

In the meantime, I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times where you'll find lots of wonderful projects being created.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet panel. I totally understand the crowded sewing room. Don't feel like I get enough done each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this homey little quilt. Makes me think of Autum, hot coffee, and cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the panel, those plaids as heart warming. I'm with you on the crowded sewing space, it really kinda cramps my style. I think it just takes too much energy to keep all the different things straight. But this ones is a sweet one that you are moving along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute panel...and I can relate to the crowded sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could see this done pieced from old shirts - lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!