Saturday, April 25, 2015

CCQ's 18, 19 & 20

I still aim for 2 charity comfort quilts a month - most of them are baby and toddler size.  This month I thought I'd take the quick 'n easy route. ... the   Supersize 9-Patch  designed by Anita Grossman Soloman .... .

So, putting the tops together was super quick ----  the quilting took longer as I had fun with different designs with the walking foot.  These are all backed with comfy fleece, washed, and ready for gifting.



You can see all my comfort quilts on the  CCQ  page.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done - this is a very quick pattern to make up 3 snuggle quilts. I have put this on our guild list of ideas for our program committee. Would be a great Saturday Sew project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Kat.. And the rounded corners are great. No pokes in baby's eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!