Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Americana QAL Row 4

I haven't posted in quite a while....not because I've not been busy in the sewing room.  I've been concentrating on smaller items in preparation for the UMW Lydia's Circle bazaar.  I have invested alot of time and supplies.  I must say I am getting weary of little projects.  I look forward to doing real quilts again soon, I hope.

In the meantime, trying to catch up on a few boms I've invested in.  Here is my Row 4 for the Americana Row QAL.  You can read all about that project by clicking the button on the left sidebar.  Little pieces of applique is not at the top of my skill level, but I persevered.  I'm sure the individual who receives this quilt will not be aware of its imperfections.

and as in the previous row, I have not stitched down the appliques yet, but they are fused.  I hope I don't leave all of that chore to the end of the project.





I also have the Keys to Contentment block #8 finished.  This is a monthly collection of  embroidered blocks which will be framed with piecing and turned into a small quilt.  October is the last month for this project.  Ignore that loose piece of red thread sitting on the block, please.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!